Wednesday, February 18, 2009

DAMN.

Well, I couldn't find the super-exciting thing I was looking for, but I found two less interesting videos to make up for it. Grrr.

Well, first we have Keane playing a tribute to Genesis at a VH1 concert. The low notes at the beginning were shaky and the song stinks, but it's...interesting. I got a very McCartney-ish vibe from Tom during the "nananana"s at the end. This was at the beginning of 2008, right when Keane had their quasi-reinvention...I think it was the debut of The Haircut and The Leather Jackets.

Also, I can't quite place that guy doing the introduction...hm. Seems a touch familiar, though.



And just for giggles: THIS is how I'm planning to make my performance at Sunday's recital stand out. Really, really stand out. BANG ON, MAN.

No comments:

Post a Comment