Thursday, April 9, 2009

Some Funny Keane Pics

By the way, none of these are photo-shopped.

Alright. I've grown to appreciate Jesse Quin, the unofficial 4th member, ever since that dying-cow noise he made in Tom's documentary. But you HAVE to admit there's something a little strange going on here.


I mean, I don't want to say he feels about Tom the way Tom feels about Bono, but...

Tim replies with a Dick Solomon face.


And I don't mean to be silly or anything, but...AHAHAHAHAHAHA LOOK AT TOM'S FACE!!!!! AHAHAHAHAHA.
He looks like he just watched Michael's elimination from Idol. Yeah, I went there.

I don't know what I love more about that picture: the crazy facial expression OR the fact that the web address contained the word "FLAB". I'm not kidding. I think somebody should be offended, but I'm not quite sure who.

No comments:

Post a Comment