Thursday, November 27, 2008

BACON TIME!

You know what happens when you combine this:

http://michaeljohnsonline.com/gallery/displayimage.php?album=293&pos=13


with this:

and a ridiculous amount of hard work that included disturbingly headless people and necks so distorted they could have been feet? A photoshop happens. Specifically, THIS happens.



Incidentally, I REALLY REALLY REALLY want to see a movie like that because seriously- BACON!!!- and I'm very proud of myself. You know that font? It's just Arial Black. Yeah. Simple to copy. But then I saw the little white rims around the words and tried to emulate them on the "B" and "C", which took 30 minutes. No exaggeration. And now Blogger uploaded the image so small you CAN'T EVEN SEE MY HARD WORK! But seriously. Putting in the head took 5 minutes. Ironic.

I'm not even sure why I did this...I think Ancient Greece might have had something to do with it, though...

No comments:

Post a Comment