Saturday, December 27, 2008

And LAAAAAAAvender's the Shade!

EDIT 1: OMG, ADAM SHANKMAN MADE THIS! I DIDN'T KNOW THAT! He's absolutely my favorite judge from SYTYCD. Absolutely.

EDIT 2: Apparently, the lady playing one of the Prop-8-ers is Kathy Najimy...or, wife of Dan Finnerty...OF THE DAN BAND! And NPH was in the Dan Band's holiday music video (along with Michael!). Ah, what a small, small world.

Well. Pooey. This came out a week after the election, and I watched the first 30 seconds, yawned, and ignored it.

Little did I know that I was missing out on JACK BLACK AS JESUS and NPH IN YET ANOTHER KICKY MUSICAL NUMBER. Not earth-shatteringly funny otherwise, but it really does do a nice job of summing up the whole Prop 8 issue. Also, it has John. C. Reilly and that strange SNL lady. Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment