Thursday, December 25, 2008

The Rest of Dr. Horrible (#4, #5, #6)

And here is the rest! This contains my ABSOLUTELY fav. song- and the smirk:


EDIT: Oh, jeez, forgive the total fail. Yesterday, I accidentally posted Act 2 Part 2 TWICE, instead of the finale. Sorry for the anticlimactic finish. It's all fixed now. I must have been to distraught after re-watching the finale...*blubbers*

This is Act 3 Part 1- which suddenly turns a little dark and Sweeney Todd-y...and the line "it's not enough to bash in heads, you've got to bash in minds" is pretty brilliant.



And now, ladies and gentlemen, start...your...tear ducts! POOR BILLY!


Am I alone in totally seeing the Moulin Rouge *connections* here? Only...Christian didn't become the supreme villain, second only to Bad Horse, the thoroughbred of sin. Hm.

I love the slightly strange ending- how at "I don't feel a thing" it flashes to a shot of Billy in his normal clothes...very dramatic. Again, POOR BILLY!

No comments:

Post a Comment