Monday, December 22, 2008

Dr. Horrible, Act 1, Part 1

Since we're kind of on a musical kick...maybe...or not...I thought I would post this. It's an online series distributed for FREE, starring Neil Patrick Harris (Doogie Howser, for anyone who cares, like...Mom...) and other people. It's called Dr. Horrible's Sing-along Blog, and it's very random but funny. See? This is how a zany, spontaneous musical should be done.

The first parts aren't really funny, but bear with me, because the next installments- which I'll post later- get considerably funnier. Here's Act 1, Part 1...



Also, didn't you think for just a split second that it was Gordon Ramsay in that lab coat?

And for his laundromat dilemma...well, he should take some advice from Harry: hop onto the washer and warble a greeting, then take a gulp of bleach. Works every time.

EDIT: AHA! I figured it out, with a little help from my friends...or...IMDB...the girl? Recognize her? She was on House in ep. 2 of this season. The one where all these people who got body parts from the same organ donor get sick and die. She was the one who had the hallucination that House came in and tried to chop her head off. They used that moment A LOT in the previews, which is why her face seemed so familiar. I feel smart.

No comments:

Post a Comment